Sunday 19 January 2014

So what are you doing to make 2014 a great year for you?

I'm sure you have big plans right?! You want to achieve some awesome goals and create amazing moments for yourself...but maybe you just don't have the skills to get there....

So what's available for you right now... well you are welcome to come to my Reiki info evening and learn more about what energy healing is all about....



Or you can swing on by for some amazing circle time with other women. Deep, powerful and profound work, we share and heal our hearts. Check out the Facebook page for further info and contact me direct to attend. 


In other news, I am about halfway in creating a mini retreat for you all...with yoga, reiki, meditation and one on one coaching sessions...as well as the amazing and beautiful circle time we all need. Interested? Let me know and I will send you more details once registration opens up!


But for now....




1 comment: